May 27, 2017

Sneak Peek Saturday - You're FABULOUS

Hello friends - it's Saaaaaturday!  I'm sewing the weekend away with my bestie again, but I would never forget about Sneak Peek Saturday (and Sunday - we'll do another double-header this weekend!) 

Today's fun little peek is a mix of two stamp sets - Pocket Full of Sunshine and Tabs for Everything.  Can you guess which stamps are from which set? 


And of course, my new love-interest, Lemon Lime Twist.  I'm just swooning over this colour, and it's opened up a whole new world of possibilities with my combinations - and revitalized my love for Pacific Point, which as been untouched for years.  Amazing how that can happen, isn't it?!

The new Stampin' Up! Catalogue comes out on June 1st-  just a few days away!

Pop back tomorrow for another Sneak Peek - you won't want to miss out!

Cheers,
Shannon

Shopping in Canada?  Use the links below 
to view the (available) products used to make this card. 

No comments:

Post a Comment