September 10, 2016

Fiesta Spinner Card

Hello friends!  What a crazy week it has been.  My baby boy - my only child - the boy I quit my career and stayed home for - started kindergarten this week!  We are so fortunate that a brand new elementary school has JUST completed construction and it's a less-than-five-minute walk from our house.  We went together on Wednesday for a tour and to meet his teacher.  He was so excited to start school and absolutely LOVED his first day.  On the second day, I walked him to school and once we got to his door, he said "there's my class, gotta go!" and ran right off!  No hesitations, no tears.  I'm so proud of my baby and the little boy he's becoming; so smart, so keen, so friendly, and so excited for new experiences.  I really hope he maintains this joy about school.

Today is my day to finally sit down and craft, so I've got some ideas swirling in my head and some Project Life layouts I want to create while these school memories are fresh, so I'll be whipping those up shortly.  Before that, though, I still have a card or two in the queue to share!


I mentioned ages ago about how much I love the spinner dies, and that spinners aren't just for kids! This fun fiesta card with a spinning cactus was whipped up in a flash, and it would be perfect for any tequila-loving birthday boy or girl.  I love that the spinners SPIN.  They don't just slide - they actually SPIN.  It's so fun to see them in action!

Off to my craft room - it's time to hit the paper HARD.  Have a fabulous day!

Cheers,
Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment