November 24, 2015

Online Extravaganza!

Have you heard the news?!  It's time for the big-deal, just-in-time-for-the-holidays Online Extravaganza Sale!  


There are so many FABULOUS products on sale this week for 20, 30, 40, and even 50% off.  You'll have to check out my Online Canadian Stampin' Up Store to see the full list, but I wanted to share a few of my "best buys" with you and some projects I've created with them!  


Sweet As Pie refill kit - Regular $10 - SALE $5!

Sweetheart Punch - Regular $20 - SALE $10!



Gold or Silver Fancy Vellum - Regular $13.75 - SALE $8.25



Bombs Away - Regular $17 - SALE $11

Fry Box Die - Regular $41 - SALE $28.70

Hearts Border Punch - Regular $20 - SALE $14

Just Kidding photopolymer stamp set - Regular $20 - SALE $14

Metallic Doilies - Regular $5 - SALE $3.50

Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Die - Regular $40 - SALE $34.30

Thanks A Latte Kit - Regular $21 - SALE $14.70



Lovely Amazing You photopolymer stamp set - Regular $18 - SALE $14.40


Calling All Heroes photopolymer stamp set - Regular $32 - SALE $25.60

I hope some of these samples have inspired you!  If you're seeing something you need to add to your collection, I'd love it if you shopped my Online Canadian Stampin' Up Store!

Cheers and have a wonderful day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment