October 30, 2015

TGIFC27 - October Remix!

Hello again, friends!  It's Friday, and you know what that means...


It's time for another round of TGIF Challenges!  It's also the last Friday of the month, which means - Remix time!


I missed out on one of the challenges this month, so I decided to work that into my remix instead.  My two challenges of choice are the sketch challenge and the theme.


Thanksgiving is done here in Canada, but fall sure isn't!  I decided my "thankful" theme would be acorns in a bright and cheery colour pallet.  And of course, I had to work that sketch in... 


I love the look of the bright acorn wreath on a wooden door - and such a fun colour pallet for autumn.  Check it out and pin it if you want to save it for later! 




Thanks so much for stopping in today - don't forget, as usual, to pop over to TGIF Challenges and see what the rest of the design team has up their sleeves, and then try your hand at the October Remix Challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment