September 27, 2015

Calling All Birthday Boys!

I've been up to my eyeballs lately in custom card orders, so I thought I'd share a couple of the fun ones this week!  I've been doing baby shower thank you cards, new baby cards, birthday cards, wedding cards, thank you cards... but of course, one of my favourites is going to be a birthday card for a little dude just older than mine. 


The request for this card was simple - his name is Ryan, and he's turning 5.  I found out he had blonde hair, so I worked that in too to make Ryan his very own superhero card (with a mask in his favourite colour - Tangelo Twist!  Er, I mean, orange.  Haha!)

This fabulous build-a-comic stamp set, called Calling All Heroes, is still around!  It's one of my favourites and I highly recommend snapping it up, especially if you have little boys in your life.  It even has its own alphabet, so you can make custom comic book sentiments!  Eek, so fun!

See you again on Tuesday for another custom card - can't wait to share it!  

No comments:

Post a Comment