May 07, 2015

Triple-Up Thursday: Think Happy

Welcome to another Triple-Up Thursday!  This is the procrastinator's edition - I definitely made these cards last night, photographed today, and am uploading now. Usually my posts are scheduled a week in advance so these are unusual for me!  But I promise, I didn't forget about you!  

Triple-Up Thursday is a weekly feature where I share a set of three 3x3" cards made with a very basic set of supplies - one stamp set and five colours!  Our stamp set du jour is the retiring AND on-sale Think Happy (get it in wood mount for 25% off before this catalog is gone!) and our colour pallet is Smoky Slate, Marina Mist, Soft Sky, Crisp Cantaloup, and Calypso Coral.  



I'll be honest, this set was a bit of a challenge to work with - I've used it plenty of times before, but always in conjunction with other stamps.  Limiting myself to this one set, though, gave me lots of new perspective on possibilities I hadn't seen before, and I quite love how these cards turned out!  




Which one is your favourite?  The last one - sorry to rain on your parade - is mine.  I love those little raindrops.

Don't miss Think Happy and other retiring items (including Crisp Cantaloup, Marina Mist Chevron Ribbon, and the 1/8" Smoky Slate Taffeta ribbon shown here - and the ribbons are half-price!)  Our retiring list is available by clicking here, and the links below will allow you 24/7 online shopping for Canadian customers.

See you again tomorrow - I'm revealing a bit of my custom office decor since the painting and make-over!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment