April 22, 2015

Happy Wedding Day! Featuring Daydream Medallions and I Love Lace

Today starts the beginning of the don't-miss-this feature on retiring items!  We have until June 2 to order these products, however, MANY of them are while supplies last; I'll be featuring lots of retiring goodies in the coming weeks, so check back often to make sure you're not missing out on a hidden treasure before it's gone!  

May is around the corner and in my life, May marks the beginning of wedding season.  I maintain a few wedding cards on hand for these months because life always gets crazy in the summer!  


This card features two stamps that are retiring: the beautiful background is created with I Love Lace background stamp - that one is especially stunning when embossed - and the flower is created with the Daydream Medallions set.  Two stamps you definitely won't want to miss!   Click the links below to go straight to my online Canadian Stampin' Up store.

This is one of TWO wedding cards I'll be blogging today, so check back again this afternoon for another!  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment