February 26, 2015

Triple-Up Thursday: Pictogram Punches

It's Triple-Up Thursday!  Time for a set of three 3x3" cards created with one stamp set and five colours.  This one is going to be SUPER simple - I may or may not have whipped these up while watching the 11 o'clock news last night!

This week's feature set is Pictogram Punches (one that I admittedly haven't used very much and often found myself stuck with) and my ink pallet is Old Olive, Blackberry Bliss, Crushed Curry, Island Indigo, and Rose Red.


Sometimes easy does it, though!  I like the clean, crisp simplicity of these.


The flowers are my favourite.  At risk of exposing my dorkiness (oh hell, you've SURELY already picked up on it!) I get really excited when I can use all five colours in a single card.  :) 



Blackberry Bliss and Crushed Curry were made for each other.

I've got an "Inspired By..." blog post coming up either tomorrow or Saturday... and it's Tiffany Jewelery!  Eek!  Don't miss it.

See you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment