August 20, 2014

#hello!

Eek!  So excited to share this card today!  

I absolutely, unequivocally love this colour scheme of Real Red, Daffodil Delight, and Coastal Cabana - I find myself gravitating to it over and over again.  In fact, my son's nursery was done in this colour scheme!  (On my old blog, you'll find a tutorial to make a paper mobile - the colours are the same ones shown here!)  



I just love the #hello and @SoSocial stamp sets.  I'm a bit of an Instagram junkie and the hashtags in these sets are just so dang cute.  I know, I know - I'm a dork.  

Those little arrows on the lines, by the way - I cut out "A" from our Little Letters framelits, then used the inside "throw away" portion to create them!  Completely and utterly time-consuming and meticulous, but it created just the look I had in my head.  Don't forget to think outside of the box when you're creating! 

(Want to join me on Instagram?  Check out my crafting profile or my personal profile and share your pics with me!)


Product List
103133s
Real Red Classic Stampin' Pad*
[103133]
...
133519s
[133519]
$15.95

No comments:

Post a Comment